People who have yet to get their first passport can apply close to home this month. County Clerk Chris Jacobs will hold a “Passports on the Move” outreach from 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 14 at the AAA Travel and Insurance Center, 3475 Amelia Drive.
The community event is for first-time applicants only. Bring a certified birth certificate and I.D., such as a driver’s license. Photos will be taken for $10. Call 362-7746 for a reservation. For a list of required documents and fees, check www.erie.gov/passports.
• The Chesnut Ridge Conservancy Board meets at 4 p.m. Monday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Historic Preservation Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.
• The village Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.
• The town Conservation Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets Wednesday for a 6 p.m. a work session at the Supervisor’s office before the 7 p.m. meeting in the court/board room, Municipal Center.
• Orchard Park Women’s Club hosts a fundraiser at from 6 to 8 p.m. at Yummy Yogurt Spot, Southgate Plaza, 1066 Union Road, West Seneca.