Hit ‘n Run will be the musical headliner for the 31st annual Burgerfest July 16.
The festival is organized by the Rotary Club of Hamburg, Rotary Club of Hamburg, Sunrise, Hamburg Lions Club and the Hamburg Kiwanis Club. Proceeds are used to fund community projects throughout the year through the four clubs. Prospective vendors and sponsors can call Burgerfest Chairman Phil Durkin at 430-0019.
• The Hamburg Village Board will hold a work session at 5:30 p.m. Monday followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Blasdell Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave.
• The final draft of the 2016-17 budget will be presented at a Frontier School Board a workshop at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Cloverbank Elementary School, 2761 Cloverbank Road.
• The town Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Room 7B in Town Hall, 6100 South Park Ave.
• The town Planning Board will hold a work session at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Room 7B in Town Hall. Representatives from Sinatra & Co. and Essex Homes are to discuss plans for the Franciscan Motherhouse property on South Park Avenue and Sowles Road.
• The Hamburg Village Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in Village Hall.
• The Hamburg Village Recreation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Youth Center, 200 Prospect Ave.
• The Town Department of Youth, Recreation and Senior Services is accepting applications for lifeguards and golf instructors for the summer recreation season. Anyone age 16 and older may apply for the positions. Applications can be picked up at Recreation Office at the Senior Community Center, 4540 Southwestern Blvd.