Want to catch the University at Buffalo men’s and women’s basketball games in the first round of March Madness?
Here’s a list of local venues hosting watch parties for the men’s game at 6:50 p.m. Thursday and the women’s game at 2:30 p.m. Friday, according to UB.
• University at Buffalo Student Union Lobby, UB North Campus
• Santora’s Pizza Pub & Grill on Transit, 7800 Transit Road, Williamsville.
• Santora’s on Millersport Highway, 1402 Millersport Highway, Amherst.
• 716 Food and Sport, 7 Scott St., Canalside
• The Warehouse, 360 Milestrip Road, Hamburg
• Stir, inside Seneca Niagara Resort, 310 Fourth St. Niagara Falls.
Farflung alums, there are some bars around the country showing the games as well.
New York City – Hurley’s Saloon, 232 West 48th St. (between Broadway and 8th Avenue)
Dallas – Christies Sports Bar, 2811 McKinney Ave.
Philadelphia – Tavern on Broad @ The Bellevue, 200 South Broad St. (at Walnut Street).
Washington, D.C. – Buffalo Billiards, 1330 19th Street NW (in DuPont Circle).