Get an early start on summer when the Iroquois High School Drama Club presents “Midsummer/Jersey,” a re-telling of William Shakespeare’s “Midsummer Night’s Dream.”
Set on the boardwalk of a modern-day seaside town, the play uses fast-paced comedy to tell the story of the love affairs of four beach-bound high school crushes, a lively crew of fairies and the staff of a local beauty salon.
Performances on the high school stage, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma, are Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. with a matinee Saturday at 2 p.m.
Call 716-652-3001, ext. 7001 for ticket information.
• The Elma Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• A work session of the Marilla Town Board will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upper meeting room at Town Hall, 1720 Two Rod Road.
• The Wales Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road.
• The Elma Public Library Board meets Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the library meeting room, 1860 Bowen Road.
• The Elma Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• A meeting of the Marilla Conservation Advisory Board begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1740 Two Rod Road.
• The Marilla Town Board’s monthly meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the lower meeting room at Town Hall.