Southern Erie County
A Goin’ Bald for Bucks campaign has been planned for the 14th year in the North Collins Central School District.
Benefiting Roswell Park Cancer Institute’s patients, the fundraiser will last from 2:45 to 4 p.m. Thursday in the elementary school’s gymnasium at 10469 Bantle Road.
• An outreach session for those eligible for the Home Energy Assistance Program has been set from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday on the Eden Town Hall’s first floor at 2795 E. Church St. For more details, call the HEAP hotline at 858-7644 or visit the Erie County government’s website at www.erie.gov and click the HEAP link.
• The North Collins School Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the junior-senior high school’s library at 2045 School St.
• An Eden Planning Board meeting begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Hall’s second-floor conference room.
• The Eden Conservation Board meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on the Town Hall’s second floor.
• The Eden Town Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Town Hall’s first floor.
• South City, a rock band, will perform as part of the Live at the Leeg concert series from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. Saturday in the Newell-Faulkner American Legion Post 880 at 2912 Legion Drive in the Town of Eden. Admission and parking are free and proceeds will benefit the Eden American Legion baseball team. • Erie County Senior Services has proposed a Stay Fit Dining Program at St. John’s Community Church of Eden. To give opinions about the proposal, visit the town government’s website at www.edenny.org to fill out a survey.
• The Springville Concord Elder Network has scheduled several physical fitness events. For details, visit the Town of Concord government’s website at www.townofconcordny.com and click “community information” and “senior citizens.”
• The Holland Central School Board meets at 6 p.m. Monday in the library of the Junior/Senior High school, 103 Canada St.