Hamburg Central Superintendent Michael Cornell has scheduled four dates for informal conversation with district residents.
The first one was canceled because of a snow day, but the next coffee and conversation session with the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the superintendent will take place from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Monday at Armor Elementary School, 5301 Abbott Road. Another session will take place from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Thursday at Charlotte Avenue Elementary. The next opportunity will be from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. Feb. 29 at Union Pleasant Elementary, 150 Pleasant Ave.
• The Town Board meets in a work session at 6 p.m. in Conference Room No. 1 followed by a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in the board room in Town Hall, 6100 S. Park Ave.
• The Hamburg Village Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall, 100 Main St.
• The Hamburg Central School Board conducts a budget work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the administration building, 5305 Abbott Road.
• The Frontier Central School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Ave. The board plans to go into executive session and start the regular meeting about 7 p.m.
• Erie Canal Harbor Development Corp. President Thomas Dee is speaking Thursday at J.P. Fitzgerald’s Restaurant, 4236 Clark St., as part of the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce’s Leaders of Western New York series. For reservations contact the chamber at 649-7917. Check-in is at 11:30 a.m. , with discussion and lunch to follow.