Five Buffalo Green Code meetings have been scheduled, as public input opportunities continue before the Common Council considers the city’s plan to revise decades-old zoning and land use policies. For more information on the “form-based” code, go to www.buffalogreencode.com.
The meetings are:
• Fillmore District, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Old First Ward Community Center, 62 Republic St. This meeting will focus on the Old First Ward, Larkinville, the Valley, and Buffalo River Community.
• Fillmore District, 6 p.m. Thursday, Lt. Matt Urban Center, 1081 Broadway. This meeting will focus on the Broadway-Fillmore, Genesee-Moselle, Clinton-Bailey, and Seneca-Babcock neighborhoods.
• Ellicott District, 5:30 p.m., Feb. 8, Saturn Club, 977 Delaware Ave. This meeting will focus on the Ellicott district for the Linwood neighborhood.
• Allentown and West Side, 6 p.m., Feb. 9, Allendale Theater, 203 Allen St. This meeting will focus on Allentown, the Lower West Side and the waterfront.
• Masten District, 8:30 a.m., Feb. 13, Delavan-Grider Community Center, 877 E. Delavan Ave. This meeting will take place as part of the Masten District stakeholders breakfast meeting.