At this point, it might be easier to just list which players on the Buffalo Bills' roster are healthy.
A day after being beat up, sometimes literally, by the Washington Redskins, a grim Rex Ryan ran down his team's lengthy injury report.
• John Miller suffered a high-ankle sprain, aggravating an injury he originally suffered in Week 11 against New England and that forced him to miss two games. "Any time a guy doesn't finish a game, a lot of times it's not a good indication if he'll be ready for the next week," Ryan said. "It doesn't normally happen. His could be a little different situation. We'll see how it goes. We expect him to be limited during the week, but we'll see if there's a possibility of him playing."
• Running back LeSean McCoy was scheduled for an MRI on Monday for a knee injury suffered against Washington. Ryan indicated that McCoy's status for Week 16 is questionable.
• Reserve linebacker Randell Johnson suffered a high-ankle sprain. "He had played more snaps this game than he had all season, and right at the end of the game he suffered a high-ankle sprain, so that obviously doesn’t look good," Ryan said. "As soon as I heard 'high ankle,' I'm like, 'that doesn't sound good.' "
• Robert Woods suffered a groin injury that Ryan called "pretty severe – there’s a possibility it could end his season."
• Safety Bacarri Rambo was able to finish the game with a knee injury, but "clearly wasn't 100 percent out there," Ryan said. "He toughed it out with that knee, so we'll see how he does during the week."
• Defensive tackle Stefan Charles suffered a shoulder injury that require more evaluation.
• Running back Boobie Dixon suffered a knee injury, but was able to return to the game.
• Running back Karlos Williams played through a shoulder injury, with Ryan saying he was sore, but that it was a good sign that he finished the game.
• Chris Hogan suffered a wrist injury, but should be available in Week 16. "We expect him to be fine," Ryan said.
• Linebacker Nigel Bradham missed his third straight game because of a high-ankle sprain. Bradham had a setback in his recovery last week. "Hopefully, he'll be ready to go this week," Ryan said. "We'll see how he looks."
• Right tackle Seantrel Henderson remains out of the lineup with an illness. There is no timetable on when, or if, he'll return this season.
• Ryan is hopeful both tight end Charles Clay (back) and cornerback Ron Brooks (concussion) will be ready to face the Cowboys in Week 16.