Southern Erie County
New members are welcome at the Springville Concord Elder Network’s garden club meetings at 10:30 a.m. on the second Monday of each month in the Concord Senior Center at 40 Commerce Drive in Springville.
For more details about activities and events in the senior center, visit the Town of Concord government’s website at www.townofconcordny.com and click “community information” and “senior citizens” or call the elder network at 592-2768.
• The Angola Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 14 at Angola Village Hall, 41 Commercial St.
• The Holland School Board will hold a workshop on Monday at 6 p.m. at Holland Jr./Sr. High School, 103 Canada St., Holland, in the library.
• The Eden Library Board’s meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. Monday in the library at 2901 E. Church St.
• A UNYTS blood drive will be held from 2:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22 inside of the community room at Boston Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road. Those who come in and donate will receive a $5 off coupon for breakfast at Bella Pizza. To schedule an appointment either visit unyts.com and use the code 001080 or call 512-7940.
• The Lake Shore Central School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday inside of the library media center at Lake Shore High School, 959 Beach Road, Angola.
• A Springville-Griffith Institute Board of Education meeting will start at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the high school’s library at 290 N. Buffalo St.
• The Boston Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Boston Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• An Eden Board of Education meeting will start at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the junior-senior high school’s cafeteria at 3150 Schoolview Road.
• The Evans Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Town Hall at 8787 Erie Road.
• The Holland Central Schools Jr./Sr. holiday concert will be held on Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Jr./Sr. High School auditorium, 103 Canada St., Holland.
• An Eden Zoning Board of Appeals hearing has been set for 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the Town Hall at 2795 E. Church St.