A Spartansburg, Pa., man convicted of burglaries in the towns of Napoli and Randolph in mid-August 2013 was sentenced by Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz Monday to prison.
Raymond Wright, 22, was sentenced to consecutive prison terms of 1½ to 4½ years on convictions to felony third-degree burglary and fourth-degree grand larceny.
District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman announced other outcomes before Ploetz in the Little Valley court complex:
• Autumn M. White, 19, of Steamburg, waived grand jury action and pleaded guilty as charged to felony charges of third-degree attempted unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine and fourth-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance.
She was arrested by Cattaraugus County sheriff deputies in a suspected meth lab set up in a pavilion on Main Street in Little Valley about 1 a.m. Sept. 3. She will be sentenced in late December.
• Michael C. Walters, 24, of Salamanca, pleaded guilty to a felony count of first-degree criminal sexual act for oral sex with a 14-year-old child in the City of Salamanca on Feb. 5. He will be sentenced Dec. 21..
• Katie Ventimiglia, 25, of Salamanca, waived grand jury action and pleaded guilty as charged to a felony count of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
She was arrested on Sept. 2 and charged with trafficking in crack cocaine. She will be sentenced on Dec. 21.
• Harry W. Ginnery, 34, of Humphrey, waived grand jury action and pleaded guilty as charged to third-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child for sexual contact with a girl in the Town of Great Valley in June 2014. He faces sentencing Dec. 21.
• Katie Willis, 26, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her with felony counts of third-degree criminal possession and criminal sale of controlled substances, for alleged drug sales in the City of Olean on June 11.
• Jason Spencer, 39, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with felony counts of fourth-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, second-degree forgery and petit larceny for allegedly stealing a credit card, forging a signature and illegally purchasing property in the City of Olean in mid-June.
• Shawn Wakeman, 43, of Franklinville, pleaded guilty to a felony count of third-degree attempted burglary for a Town of Franklinville break-in attempt Aug. 23. He will be sentenced on Dec. 21.
• Andrew B. Newark, 31, of Salamanca, was placed on probation for three years on his third-degree burglary conviction for illegally entering a City of Salamanca building on July 4.
• Charles D. Daly Jr., 35, of Portville, was placed on probation for three years on his misdemeanor conviction for aggravated driving while intoxicated. He was arrested in the Town of Ellicottville on Jan. 20, 2014.