Share this article

print logo

Fire in vent system damages Main Street restaurant

One person was injured when fire broke out in the venting system of a Main Street restaurant Sunday afternoon.

Buffalo firefighters responded to the call at 3171 Main St. at about 1 p.m. There was an issue with the oven, fire officials said.

The injured person suffered burns and was treated at the scene.

The fire caused $3,000 in damage to the building, said fire officials. They did not identify the restaurant, but Eddie’s Chophouse is located at the address.