Wednesday is the final day to register for the third and final session of the Tri-Town Recreation’s summer programs.
The third session runs Aug. 3-14 and options include day camp, junior leader, swimming and tennis programs.
Additional information can be found at http://elmanewyork.com/tri_town_recreation.html.
Registrations may be returned by mail to Tri-Town Recreation, c/o Elma Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road, Elma, NY 14059, or they may be done in-person at Elma Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Tri-Town Recreation program is sponsored by the towns of Elma, Marilla and Wales.
• Elma’s Conservation Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• A Wales Town Board work session begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road.
• A noon presentation by Nickel City Reptiles takes place Wednesday at the pavilion in Marilla Town Park, 2499 Three Rod Road. Free ice cream will be served.
• The Buffalo Touch performs Wednesday at Elma Village Green Park, 3007 Bowen Road. The 6:30 p.m. show is part of the town’s summer concert series. German and Polish food will be available for purchase from the Elma Seniors. The park is adjacent to the Elma Senior Center.
• The band Total Eclipse performs Thursday from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Marilla Town Park pavilion.