Space still is available for this week’s free training sessions on the use of naloxone to treat opioid overdoses.
Sessions will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday and 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Vigilant Fire Department, 666 Main St.
Advance, online registration is required; visit ecdohjul20.eventbrite.com or ecdohjul21.eventbrite.com.
• The West Seneca Garden Walk continues from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Maps are available at Burchfield Nature & Art Center, 2001 Union Road, and Mike Weber’s Greenhouse, 42 Old French Road.
• This week’s performances in the West Seneca Lion’s Club Band Shell behind Town Hall, 1250 Union Road, will feature Bar Room Buzzards on Monday and New Direction on Thursday. Concerts begin at 7 p.m.
• Environmental issues will be discussed at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the public library, 1300 Union Road, by representatives of the town’s Environmental Commission. The presentation is free but reservations are required; call 674-2928.
• A big band performance by Pyramid Band begins at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the outdoor amphitheater at Burchfield Nature & Art Center, 2001 Union Road. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
• Main Street Marketplace is open from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday on the grassy hill at Union Road and Main Street, adjacent to Town Hall. Local entertainment will be featured from 5:30 to 7 p.m., weather permitting. In case of wet weather, vendors move to the parking lot at the nearby ice rink.