The Lancaster-Depew Substance Abuse Prevention Council will hold its Family Fun Night at 7 p.m. Wednesday, at the Lancaster Youth Bureau, 200 Oxford Ave. Activities include Family Zumba with the Lancaster YMCA, miniature golf, child identification cards with the Lancaster Police Department and refreshments.
At dusk, the film “Despicable Me 2” will be shown at the band shell next to the Youth Bureau. Bring blankets and lawn chairs. For more information, call 683-4444.
In other news, the Broadway Driving Range & Miniature Golf will host the 11th Annual Miniature Golf Tournament on July 14. Registration begins at 8 a.m., with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
The driving range and miniature golf is located at 4367 Broadway.
Tournament cost is $20 per golfer and includes entry into the two-round tournament, snacks, beverages and prize raffles between rounds and a souvenir golf ball.
Pre-registration deadline is July 13 by calling 683-2403 or in-person in the Broadway Driving Range & Miniature Golf Pro Shop to receive a free practice round. Day-of registration is also available at 8 a.m.
There are two divisions: 16 years old & older; and 15 years old and younger.
Prizes awarded in each division include first prize, a $150 gift card (can be used at Broadway Driving Range, Miniature Golf Course, Pro Shop or Green Acres Ice Cream) and second prize is an Ogio backpack.
• The Town Board meets in a work session at 6:30 p.m. Monday, followed by its regular 7 p.m. business meeting in Town Hall, 21 Central Ave.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday for its reorganizational meeting during which Brenda Christopher and Kelly H. Depczynski will be sworn into office for three-year terms. The board will then hold a business meeting afterward. The meetings will be at Court Street Elementary School, 91 Court St. in the village.
• The village Historic Preservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Municipal Building.
• The Village Board meets in a work session at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Municipal Building, 5423 Broadway.
• The village Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Municipal Building.