Southern Erie County
The Boys & Girls Club of Eden will host its 14th annual nine-hole Twisted Challenge Golf Tournament on June 30.
Registration and a dinner will begin at 4 p.m. with a shotgun start at 5 p.m. at the Eden Valley Golf Course at 10401 Sisson Highway.
A $50 fee will let each golfer play nine holes with a cart and enjoy dinner and refreshments. Awards and raffles will follow.
To become a sponsor, donate or ask questions, call the Boys & Girls Club at 992-2052 or visit w.bgcaofeden.org. The registration form can be found on the club’s website or the town government’s website at www.edenny.org.
• The North Collins Board of Education will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the junior-senior high school’s library at 2045 School St.
• The Eden Conservation Board plans to meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on the Town Hall’s second floor at 2795 E. Church St.
• Eden Town Board members will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Town Hall’s first floor.
• Mountain Run will perform bluegrass and country music as part of the Concerts in the Park series from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in Fiddlers Green Park at Buffalo and Franklin streets in the Village of Springville. If there is rain, the concert will move to the Concord Town Hall’s second floor at 86 Franklin St.
• Active Citizens for Eden Seniors has planned “A Walk in the Park” for Saturday at the Chestnut Ridge Park Casino. For more details, call Donna Sundrell at 649-4404.
• A plant swap will be held at the Holland Farmers Market at 11 a.m. Sunday. The market is located in the town parking lot on Olean Road next to the fire hall and runs from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday through October. A customer appreciation drawing will also be held.
• The Holland Central Schools Board of Education meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the library of Holland Junior/Senior High School, 103 Canada St.
• The Lake Shore Central School District will hold its graduation ceremonies beginning at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the Middle School Auditorium, located at 8855 Erie Road, Angola.
• With summer officially underway, the sounds of music will fill the air every Wednesday from 7 to 9 p.m. at Angola Centennial Park, as the community enjoys its 33rd annual summer concert series.
The series continues through Aug. 26. On Wednesday, Paul Zittel will play country favorites for the second concert of the season. Other performers include Judd Sunshine and the Boomers on July 1; The Boston Town Band on July 8; Creek Bend on July 15; Cahal Dunne July on 22; Carnival Kids Steel Orchestra on July 29; Peter Ciraolo on Aug. 5; Formula Band on Aug. 12; The Little Big Band on Aug. 19; and The Frankfurters on Aug. 26.