The Recreation Department opens Green Lake at 20 North Lake Drive for swimming and boating on Sunday.
For information about boat rentals and beach hours, check oprec.org or call 662-6450.
The Orchard Park Senior Council will raise money for the Senior Center with a golf tournament at 11 a.m. Monday, June 16 at the East Aurora Country Club. Call 662-6452 for information.
• The Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets Wednesday for a 6 p.m. a work session at the Supervisor’s office, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The library hosts a seminar about iPad basics, 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday, 4570 S. Buffalo St. Call 662-9851 to register.
• The Chamber of Commerce networking group meets at 8 a.m. Thursday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• Orchard Park Garden Club will accept donations for hot dogs and drinks during a grill demonstration from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday to raise money for the Beautify Orchard Park Fund that supplies hanging baskets and flower boxes, Arthur’s Hardware, 6471 West Quaker.
• The Annual Quaker Marching Band Can & Bottle Drive will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Orchard Park High School, 4040 Baker Road. Or, leave bags by mailboxes and people will collect them.