Five short films that tell the stories of Roycroft artisans who paint and work in metal, wood, clay and paper will debut at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Power House, 37 South Grove St.
The production by East Aurora High School senior Sawyer Oubre highlights the work, inspiration and philosophies of Tom Kegler, Ron VanOstrand, Jim Cordes, Janice McDuffie and Sue Mair.
• The East Aurora Village Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday for a work session to discuss the capital plan, Village Hall, 571 Main St.
• The East Aurora Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at Village Hall, 571 Main Street.
• The Village Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall.
• The Town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wenesday at Southside Municipal Center, 300 Gleed Ave.
• The East Aurora-based Western New York Land Conservancy holds its annual meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the Buffalo History Museum, 1 Museum Court, Buffalo. The evening with hors d’oeuvres and drinks will highlight the effort to protect Lewiston’s Stella Niagara Preserve and board elections. Tickets, $45. Call to reserve, 687-1225.