Dorian K. Jacobs, 19, a Coldspring resident already serving a state prison term for a May 2013 Coldspring burglary, pleaded not guilty before Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz Tuesday in Little Valley to an indictment charging him with second-degree burglary, fourth-degree grand larceny and petit larceny for a Town of Salamanca break-in and theft of property in August 2013.
Since last July Jacobs has been serving a 2 to 3 1/2 year term at the state’s medium-security Wyoming Correctional Facility for the Coldspring burglary.
• Todd R. Borden, 26, of Olean was sentenced to a combined one-year term at the Cattaraugus County Jail here on his conviction on third-degree burglary, intimidating a witness and petit larceny for burglaries in the City of Olean last Nov. 11, last Dec. 16 and last Jan. 25.
• Jeremy E. Klusek, 27, of Olean, was ordered to serve a term of up to one year at the Cattaraugus County Jail and his driver’s license was revoked for a full year on his felony conviction for aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child in his car in the Town of Perrysburg Sept. 14, 2013.
• Peter D. Jones, 30, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a B felony count of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for a City of Olean street drug sale last Aug. 27. He faces sentencing July 27.
• Rodney D. Doran, 25, of Olean, waived grand jury action and pleaded guilty as charged to a felony count of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for an attempted drug sale in the City of Olean last June 11. He faces sentencing July 27.
• William J. Reynolds, 34, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a D felony count of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for a City of Olean street sale of an amphetamine-stimulant last Aug. 14. He faces sentencing Aug. 31.
• Eric J. Pitts, 28,of Olean, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for a City of Olean street sale of Suboxone on May 22, 2014. He faces sentencing July 27.
• Cheri A. Bearfield, 34, of Olean, pleaded guilty to first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and a misdemeanor charge of driving while ability impaired for being stopped in the Town of Ellicottville last Aug. 15 at a time when her driving privileges had already been suspended because of an earlier alcohol-related driving incident. She faces sentencing July 27.
• Stormy L. Evans, 22, of Freedom, pleaded guilty to third-degree attempted burglary for a Town of Freedom burglary last Oct. 12. She faces sentencing July 27.
• Shawn I. Deahn, 28, of Olean, was ordered to serve six months of weekends at the county jail here and then be on probation for five years on his third-degree attempted burglary conviction for a City of Olean attempted theft on Jan. 6.
• Timothy C. Johnson, 53, of Gerry, was placed on probation for five years, fined $1,000, ordered to perform 240 hours of community service, his driver’s license was revoked for one year and he was ordered to use an ignition interlock device in any vehicle he drives once he regains his driving privileges as a result of his felony driving while intoxicated conviction for having a blood-alcohol level of 0.11 percent when he was stopped in the Town of Randolph May 24, 2014.
• Jeremy M. Foster, 25, of Salamanca, was placed on probation for five years on his third-degree attempted burglary conviction for and attempted break-in in the Town of Portville just before Christmas 2013.