The Cheektowaga Symphony Orchestra presents “Broadway on Broadway, Act 3” at 3 p.m. Sunday at the Cheektowaga Senior Center, 3349 Broadway.
The concert is free of charge, but donations will be accepted. For more information, visit cheektowagasymphony.com.
• The Cheektowaga Sloan School Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday for a work session in the Irma Czubaj Board Room at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School, 166 Halstead Ave.
• The Town Board meets at 6:45 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• A public hearing on the 2015-16 budget of the Cheektowaga Central School District will be held during Tuesday’s meeting of the School Board, which begins at 7 p.m. in the high school board room, 3600 Union Road.
• The Cleveland Hill School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the community room, 105 Mapleview Road. A public hearing will be held on the district’s budget for 2015-16.
• A meeting of the town’s Conservation Advisory Council begins at 6 p.m. Thursday in the Council Office Conference Room on the second floor at Town Hall.
• Officials from the Cheektowaga Central and Maryvale school districts will talk about school issues, including budgets, at Thursday’s meeting of Dick Urban Community Association. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. in Maryvale Primary School, 1 Nagel Drive.
• Earth Day in May will be observed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 93 Honorine Drive, where participants will plantwildflowers and pick up trash. Registration required; call 683-5959.