Here's a complete guide to our 2015 NFL Draft preview, published in Wednesday's Buffalo News.
* Cover story by Vic Carucci: Despite no first-round pick, Bills ready for anything
* Jerry Sullivan column: Bills' draft spot better than a 50-50 proposition
* Jay Skurski's Mock Draft: The big two QBs are 1-2, but get ready for wheeling and dealing
* Jay Skurski analyzes the last decade of players taken at No. 50 (the Bills' earliest pick this year).
* Was trading up for Sammy Watkins worth it? What the numbers and some pundits say. By Jay Skurski.
* Positional analysis
Including which players are projected to go on Days One, Two or Three, an overview and an overall grade of the class:
* * *
* The all-time best 10 Bills NFL Draft picks by Mark Gaughan
* The all-time worst 10 Bills NFL Draft picks by Mark Gaughan
* SEARCHABLE DATABASE of the Buffalo Bills' NFL Draft history