Follow The Buffalo News' coverage of tonight's 10 p.m. game as the Buffalo Sabres play the Arizona Coyotes at Gila River Arena.
The game is on MSG and 550 AM.
Arizona leads the season series, 1-0.
Sabres special teams: Power play: 26-208 (12.5%, 30th); penalty kill: 182-245 (74.3%, 30th)
Coyotes special teams: Power play: 44-216 (20.4%, seventh); penalty kill: 201-259 (77.6%, 27th)
Tweets from our @TBNSports team will appear below, along with other top hockey journalists.
Some of our most recent coverage:
* Zadorov gets another chance on Sabres' blue line; Lindback to face Smith by John Vogl (3:33 p.m. Monday)
* Dreams of McDavid occupy Sabres’ Murray by John Vogl (Monday)
* Sabres arrive in Arizona without fanfare or tanking talk by John Vogl (Monday)
* Sabres show resolve against Avs but stay six back of Arizona after slow start by John Vogl (Sunday)
Coverage of Coyotes' win, cheered by Sabres fans, at Buffalo on Friday, March 27:
* On the day after, downplay fans' rooting interest while national media chimes in by Mike Harrington (1:55 p.m. Friday)
* Sabres bow to Coyotes, pleasing the pro-tank partisans by Mike Harrington (Friday)
* Rooting for defeat brings a house divided. Column by Bucky Gleason (Friday)
* Coyotes say little on cheers from Sabres crowd by Amy Moritz (Friday)
* The ethics of tanking by Tim Graham (Thursday)
* Inside the NHL: Will Sabres-Coyotes clashes portend future? by John Vogl (Sunday)
* One player won't solve Sabres' woes. Column by Bucky Gleason