• Martinhal Beach Resort and Hotel, a luxury beachfront property in Portugal’s Algarve region, is offering a four- or five-night package in April and May. The Early Summer package starts at $1,020 for a family of four and includes four nights in a beach room; buffet breakfast; daily lunch or dinner with three-course menu; access to pools, activities (soccer, films, etc.) and the Kids’ Club; and taxes. Priced separately, the room and meals would add up to $1,276. Five nights starts at $1,294, down from $1,617. Info: martinhal.com.
• Save 20 percent on a package at the Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown. The Cooperstown Springs to Life special starts at $289 a night (normally $319) and includes accommodations for two travelers, with daily breakfast; choice of two tickets to the Fenimore Art Museum, the Farmers’ Museum or the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum; 20 percent off at the Farmers’ Museum gift shop, a 10 percent discount at Cooperstown Distillery; parking; and taxes. Valid April 22-May 31. Info: (800) 348-6222, otesaga.com.
• The St. Lucia Tourism Board has teamed with 17 island hotels to offer the Saint Lucia Rocks This Summer promotion, with discounts of up to 50 percent. Savings vary. For example, stay at the Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa between June 1 and Aug. 31 and pay from $407 per night (including taxes) for an ocean-view room – a savings of $272. Info: (800) 397-9952, stlucianow.com/summerrocks.
• Victoria Cruises is offering discounts on Yangtze River sailings and shore excursion packages. On the Three Gorges Highlights cruise – a four-night itinerary from Yichang to Chongqing, China, or a three-night cruise for the reverse trip – has two-for-one pricing from $880 per couple. You must book the cruise with a shore excursion package, which costs $90 per couple. Also, save 40 percent on the Grand Yangtze Discovery cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai. The trip starts at $966 per person double for the eight-night upstream or six-night downstream itinerary. Shore excursions are $144 each. Book by March 31; travel through 2015. Info: (800) 348-8084, victoriacruises.com.
• China Spree has discounted its Timeless Beijing tour, with rates from $968 per person double. The trip includes round-trip airfare from New York’s JFK to Beijing; six nights at the Traders Hotel by Shangri-La or an equivalent property; nine meals; three full-day tours; airport transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, airfare and hotel cost about $1,699. Lowest price applies to select December and January departures and a cash-payment discount of $50. Info: (866) 652-5656, chinaspree.com/2015/specials/escorted-china-tours.aspx.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.