Share this article

print logo

Unattended electric heat lamp causes Cherry Creek house fire

CHERRY CREEK – An unattended electric heat lamp left too close to combustible material was blamed for a fire early Friday afternoon at a house at 597 Hunt Road in Cherry Creek, according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Fire Investigation Team. No one was home at the time of the fire.

The team, which assisted the Ellington Fire Department in dealing with the fire, did not release a damage estimate. No one was injured.