An Allegany County man was ordered by Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz on Monday to serve a two-year state prison term and submit to three years of postrelease supervision and make restitution.
Cody C. Havens, 22, of Cuba, was convicted of second-degree burglary and possession of stolen property for a Hinsdale house break-in Nov. 29, 2013.
District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman said Ploetz also handled these cases Monday:
• Carmen M. Williams, 26, of Little Valley, was ordered to serve a year in jail on her felony conviction for second-degree attempted assault for a beating in Little Valley on Dec. 19.
• Glen A. Colin, 19, of Olean, was put on five years’ probation and ordered to make restitution on his conviction for third-degree attempted burglary for a Humphrey break-in Aug. 22.
• Angela Myers, 22, of Olean, was placed on five years’ probation on her conviction for fifth-degree sale of a controlled substance for a sale of crack cocaine in Olean on Jan. 15, 2014.
• Cory M. Allen, 37, of Mansfield, was granted a conditional discharge and ordered to behave for a year on his guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of third-degree assault for a fight in which he threatened a person with a dangerous instrument in Mansfield on May 29.
• Cordero J. Rumph, 28, of the Bronx, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with third-degree possession of a controlled substance for allegedly trying to sell drugs in Olean on Jan. 15.
• Christopher M. Stewart, 36, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to charges of third-, fourth- and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance for allegedly selling drugs in Salamanca last June 10 and 11.
• Heath A. Brace, 26, of Cattaraugus, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with aggravated driving while intoxicated and changing lanes unsafely for allegedly having blood alcohol content of 0.18 percent, when he was pulled over in Salamanca on Nov. 28.
• Michael P. Nelson, 66, of Silver Creek, pleaded guilty to a felony count of first-degree attempted sexual abuse for trying to subject a person incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless to sexual contact in Persia last Aug. 30. He faces sentencing June 22.
• Scott C. Jordan, 40, of Olean, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary for an Olean break-in Jan. 13. He faces sentencing May 26.
• Josue O. Arce-Roman, 36, of Salamanca, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary and petit larceny for a Salamanca break-in and theft Dec. 15. He will be sentenced June 8.