The Chamber of Commerce hosts its “Business After Hours Mixer” from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Bryant & Stratton College, 200 Red Tail Road. Members and guests may call for reservations at 662-3366.
It is also hosting the “Business Connections“ networking group at 8 a.m. Thursday in the basement conference room, Municipal Center, 4295 South Buffalo St. For information, call 662-3366.
• The Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the court/board room, Municipal Center.
• The Orchard Park Women’s Club meets at noon Wednesday in the basement meeting room, Municipal Center. The guest speaker will be Robert Snyder of the WNY Railway Historical Society.
• The town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets Wednesday for a 6 p.m. work session at the Supervisor’s conference room, Municipal Center.
• The Orchard Park Public library is offering a class on “Apps for Tablets and Smartphones” from 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday in the library, 4570 South Buffalo St. Participants are asked to bring their fully-charged Apple or Android devices (with passwords) to the class.
• The library is offering a Lego club for children six to 12 at 1 p.m. Saturday in the library. Registration is required for each class. Call 662-9852.