Meet with library staff from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday for a free 45 minute appointment to learn how to borrow library ebooks for Kindles, iPaks, Nooks and Android tablets. Registration is required. Call 662-9853 to make an appointment.
• The School Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in an executive session, followed by its 7 p.m. business meeting in district offices, 2240 Southwestern Blvd., West Seneca.
• The Historic Preservation Board meets Monday at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the lobby conference room at the Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Conservation Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The village Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.
• The town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Supervisor’s conference room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets Wednesday for a work session at 6 p.m. in the Supervisor’s conference room before its 7 p.m. meeting in the court/board room, Municipal Center.
• The village will pick up large garbage Friday. Call 662-9372 for more information.
• The Orchard Park Library will host a workshop on pop-up Valentine cards at 1 p.m. Saturday, 4570 S. Buffalo St. Call 662-9852 to register.