• Marriott is offering savings of up to 20 percent at 29 U.S. properties for stays through March 31. For example, a three-night stay at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes on March 6 starts at $962, including taxes; regular rate is $1,178. The More Is Less offer requires minimum-night stays, which vary by property; blackout dates also vary by hotel. Book by March 5. Info: (800) 228-9290, www.sometimesmoreisless.com. Request code D3Q.
• The Napa River Inn in Napa, Calif., is offering a dining special through June 30. With the Dinner’s on Us package, stay one night Sunday through Thursday and receive a $100 dining credit good at three restaurants: the Pear Southern Bistro, Silos and Morimoto Napa. Deal also includes breakfast-in-bed from Sweetie Pies Bakery, turn-down service and evening wine tasting. Nightly rates start at $284, including taxes. Guests receive the credit for each night’s stay at the inn. Info: (877) 251-8500, www.napariverinn.com.
• Save $250 on Geringer Global Travel’s 13-day Bhutan tour led by the country’s former U.N. ambassador Lhatu Wangchuk. The trip now starts at $3,440 per person double and includes 12 nights’ accommodations; transfers; tours; and activities, including the Thangbi Mani Tsechu festival in Bumthang and a trek to the Tiger’s Nest monastery; Bhutan tourist visa; all meals, including dinner at the ambassador’s house; and taxes. Book by March 15; depart Oct. 21. Info: (877) 255-7438, www.geringerglobaltravel.com.
• Book a Star Clippers cruise by Jan. 31 and receive a $75 shipboard credit. The deal applies to trips departing March through April 2016; destinations include the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, plus trans-Atlantic crossings. The per-person credit can be used for beverages, Sloop Shop purchases and onboard spa services. Cruise prices vary. For example, the seven-day Star Flyer cruise departing Cannes on June 20 costs $1,400 per person double, including taxes. Info: (800) 442-0551, www.starclippers.com.
• Silver Airways and Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina are offering a Bahamas package from $649 per person double. The deal includes round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Treasure Cay or Marsh Harbour; four nights at the hotel on Green Turtle Cay; and taxes. Priced separately, the package costs about $927. Air from Washington to Fort Lauderdale, which must be purchased separately, starts at about $202. For cheapest prices, travel in January or February. Book by Tuesday at (866) 528-0539 or (800) 370-4468. Package info: www.silverairways.com/01162015-green-turtle-club.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.