• Pay for three nights of lodging at Okemo Mountain Resort in Vermont and receive a free fourth night during the winter ski season. For example, in early February, a four-night stay at the Jackson Gore Inn now starts at $1,070, including taxes, a savings of $357. Package also includes entrance to Spring House, the resort’s fitness and aquatic center, and travel insurance. Stay through April 12, with several blackout dates. Info: (800) 786-5366, www.okemo.com.
• With the Pink Sale, save 50 percent at more than a dozen hotels on Bermuda. Prices vary at the 15 properties. For example, at Grotto Bay Beach Resort, pay from $108 per night, plus $23 tax/resort fee; normal price is from $215. The Reefs Resort & Club was $350 but is now $175, plus $35 tax; and Elbow Beach Resort is on sale from $228, plus $33 tax, down from $455. Book by Wednesday; stay through April. Three- or four-night minimum required, depending on the property. Info: www.gotobermuda.com.
• Save $400 on Perillo Tours’ nine-day adventure in Costa Rica. With the discount, the trip now costs $1,699 per person double and includes two nights’ lodging in San Jose and three nights each in San Ramon and Manuel Antonio; airport transfers; 19 meals; guided motorcoach transportation; assorted activities, including rain forest hikes, a tamale-cooking class and a Damas Island estuary boat trip; park entrance fees; taxes; and tips. Book by Saturday; depart on select dates April through November. Info: (800) 431-1515, www.perillotours.com.
• Premier River Cruises is offering savings of $3,000 per couple on Scenic River Cruises’ 10-night Black Sea Explorer tour. The trip now starts at $2,740 per person double, plus $250 taxes, for select departures in April and May. Price includes seven-night cruise between Budapest and Bucharest, Romania; two nights at the Budapest Marriott Hotel; one night at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel; tours; shipboard meals, drinks and tips; several hotel meals; and airport transfers. Also, book by Feb. 10 and receive a Visa gift card worth $200 to $500, based on stateroom category. Info: (855) 255-1200, www.premierrivercruises.com.
• Save $1,000 per couple on select Globus and Monograms tours to the United Kingdom and Ireland. For example, Monograms’ six-night tour to London and Edinburgh, departing April 19, now starts at $2,177 per person double. Trip includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to London; one-way express train from London to Edinburgh; one-way flight from Edinburgh to London; three nights at the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum; three nights at the G&V Royal Mile Hotel in Edinburgh; daily breakfast; two sightseeing tours; train station transfers; and taxes. Flights must be on Delta or Virgin Atlantic. Book by Feb. 10. Monograms: (866) 270-9841, www.monograms.com/deals/britain-vacations. Globus: (866) 755-8581, www.globusjourneys.com/special-offers.
• With SmarTours, save up to $1,000 per couple on a nine-day package to South Africa. Book by Jan. 22 and pay from $1,599 per person double – down from $1,999. Pay by check to save another $100. The deal includes round-trip air from New York to Cape Town, with return from Johannesburg; domestic flight and ground transportation; four nights’ lodging in Cape Town; two nights in Kruger National Park; eight meals; Cape Town tour; full-day safari in Kruger, including admission; and taxes. Several departures through November, but for the lowest rate, travel March 2 or 7. Info: (800) 337-7773, www.smartours.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.