• Astotel Hotels, a collection of 14 independent properties in Paris, is offering savings of up to 25 percent for stays through Dec. 30 and Jan. 3-19. For example, at the Hotel George Opera, two guests pay from $111 a night; rate includes breakfast, one-hour river cruise, Wi-Fi, afternoon soft drinks and taxes. Usual price is from about $149. Info: www.astotel.com/uk.
• Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, the luxe retreat in the Allegheny Mountains, is offering reduced rates in honor of the founder’s birthday. With the 92nd Birthday Celebration Rate, pay from $92 for Lodge rooms, $142 for Chateau Lafayette or Townhomes rooms and $192 for the Chateau suites. Add 9 percent tax and $20 daily resort fee. By comparison, a Lodge double is usually from $199 and the Chateau Lafayette starts at $309, Stay Jan. 5-8. Info: (866) 344-6957, www.nemacolin.com.
• Whistler Blackcomb, in the Canadian Coastal Mountains, is offering a premium ski package. The Ultimate Whistler Experience starts at $1,368 per person double, plus tax, and includes five nights at a four-star hotel in Whistler Village; three-day lift ticket at Whistler Blackcomb (normally from $216); one-day, four-run elite heli-skiing adventure package ($881); and two merino wool clothing items from in the Icebreaker (worth $100 each). For example, in early April, the package with a double room at the Aava Hotel costs $1,425 per person double with tax. Book by Jan. 21; travel by April 19. Lowest rates are Jan. 4-Feb. 6 and April 6-19. Book at (888) 600-2630. Info: www.whistlerblackcomb.com.
• Victoria Cruises has reduced prices on its January and February sailings along China’s Yangtze River. The Three Gorges Highlights cruise now starts at $470 per person double, with taxes (a savings of $510) – a four-night itinerary when traveling upstream from Yichang to Chongqing, and a three-night cruise for the reverse trip. Also, a package of three shore excursions costs $65, a savings of $25. Longer itineraries are also available at a discounted rate. Info: (800) 348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
• Azmara Club Cruises is offering a choice of three deals on select cruises through 2017. With the Choices promotion, receive a $500 airfare or shipboard credit (both per person)or a cabin upgrade valued at $1,000. For example, the nine-night Turquoise Coasts & White Villages costs $4,192 per person double, including taxes and port fees. On the Sept. 20 Greece and Turkey cruise, couples can either upgrade from a Club Interior to Club Oceanview cabin or Club Oceanview to Club Veranda, receive $1,000 in onboard credits (apply to shore excursions, spa treatments and specialty dining) or receive $1,000 in ChoiceAir credits (you must book the air through the cruise line). Book by March 31. Info: (877) 999-9553, www.azamaraclubcruises.com.
• Turkish Airlines is offering sale fares from Washington Dulles to cities throughout Europe. Round-trip fare to Malta, for example, starts at $596, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $1,332. Most destinations require overnight layovers in the connecting city of Istanbul. Travel Jan. 10-March 31. Book by Jan. 19 at www.turkishairlines.com.
• Sceptre Tours is offering $200 air credits on its Classic World of Downton Abbey tour. With the discount, the package starts at $2,705 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to London; four nights at the Kensington Hotel in London; three nights at the Oxford Belfry, just outside Oxford; escorted daylong tour of Blenheim Palace, Arlington Row, Bampton and other film locations; breakfasts; airport transfers; three-day rental car; and taxes. Valid on select departures in July and August. Priced separately, the package costs about $3,214. Request promo code DELUXE15 and book by Wednesday for air credit. Info: (800) 221-0924, www.sceptretours.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.