• The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary Club, 5-6 p.m., the Jacobs Institute, 875 Ellicott St., 5th Floor. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rotary Club of Williamsville, weekly meeting, 6:15-7:30 p.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information: email@example.com, 472-9325.
• BNI Professionals, networking meeting, 6:30-8:30 a.m., Olympic Restaurant, 1601 Military Road, Kenmore. Information: 689-2601.
• BNI Executive Marketing Team, breakfast meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information: 818-2526 or www.bniemt.com.
Seminars and classes
• SCORE, the SBA and Buffalo and the North Tonawanda Public Library, “Starting and Managing Your Business,” a prebusiness and startup planning workshop, designed for those in business or interested in learning how to start a business, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., North Tonawanda Library, 505 Meadow Drive, North Tonawanda. Cost, $30; veterans, free with proper ID. Required reservations, visit buffaloniagara.score.org/localworkshops.