• Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbour on Grand Bahama Island is offering a Winter Escape package. The deal starts at $1,208 per couple and includes three nights in an ocean-view junior suite, daily breakfast, one dinner, one sunset cruise, airport transfers, and taxes and resort fees. Booked separately, the package costs about $1,495, a savings of $287. Travel through Feb. 28. Info: (888) 983-6188, www.oldbahamabay.com/resort/packages.aspx.
• Two New Orleans hotels are offering discounted rates over the holiday season. At the Windsor Court Hotel, the Papa Noel promotion takes 20 percent off the lowest available rate on stays Sunday through Thursday and 10 percent on Friday and Saturday. The average discounted rate is $215 a night (plus $34 taxes). In addition, receive 10 percent off of spa services. Valid through Jan. 8. Info: (888) 596-0955, www.windsorcourthotel.com. During Christmas week (Dec. 22-25), the Hilton New Orleans Riverside is offering rooms from $99 per night, plus $18 tax; usual rate is from $199. Info: (504) 561-0500, www3.hilton.com.
• Book a room in New York City during the first 15 days of 2015 and receive a resort credit of $20.15. More than 30 hotels are participating in the NYC & Company special, including the W Hotel – Union Square, the Waldorf-Astoria, Hôtel Plaza Athénée and the Millenium Hilton. Based on the property, the credit can be applied to in-house dining, the bar, spa treatments, parking, shopping at Macy’s and more. Prices vary, but New York City hotel rates are typically lowest in January. To book: www.nycgo.com/hotels.
• American Cruise Lines is offering a free precruise night on March 27 to celebrate the Queen of the West’s first sailing of the season on the Columbia and Snake rivers. The free night plus seven-night cruise, which sails round trip from Portland, Ore., starts at $3,975 per person double, plus $250 port charges and taxes. The deal includes a pre-cruise tour of Portland’s Pittock Mansion, followed by an onboard dinner and entertainment. The package is valued at about $587. Info: (800) 460-4518, www.americancruiselines.com.
• Save hundreds on travel to and across Australia with Qantas Vacations’ Aussie AirPass. The six themed passes (adventure, reef, wildlife, etc.) cover international air fare plus up to three domestic flights. For example, the Icons Airpass starts at $1,999, with taxes, and includes round-trip air from Los Angeles to Sydney, plus flights to Ayers Rock, Cairns and Brisbane. The Food and Wine Airpass starts at $1,739 and includes flights to Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney. By comparison, international air alone starts at about $1,400. Book at least 14 days in advance by June 6. International travelers must depart and return Sunday through Wednesday between Feb. 1 and April 4, May 1-June 21 and July 24-Sept. 17. Pay $235 more for add-on fare from New York’s JFK. Info: (800) 536 5984, www.qantasvacations.com/aussieairpass.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.