Hundreds of rare and out-of-print books will be for sale this week at the annual November sale hosted by Friends of the Orchard Park Public Library, 4570 South Buffalo St.
Hours are 3 to 5 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
“People are usually excited by what they see there,” said Peggy Errington, library director. Money raised helps with library needs, such as new shelving, she said.
• The Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the Municipal Center, 4295 South Buffalo St.
• The Orchard Park Trails Task Force meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Municipal Center.
• Jon Roth will talk about the history of the Iroquois people at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the library.
• A Town Board work session begins at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Municipal Center.
• Friends of the Orchard Park Public Library will host a Halloween party from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, with cider and snacks for trick-or-treaters.