• Mr & Mrs Smith, a luxury hotel booking site, is offering free nights at Goldeneye in Jamaica. Pay for three nights and receive four; four nights for five; or five nights for seven.
Deal also includes a three-course dinner and bottle of house wine, two-for-one lunch at Bizot Bar and two 30-minute massages (valid on four- and seven-night vacations). Book and stay by Friday for four and seven nights; book and stay by Dec. 15 for five nights. Nightly rate is from $620, plus 20 percent tax. Info: (800) 464-2040, www.smithhotels.com.
• Atlantis, on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, has a special $99 rate plus other perks this fall. The deal features rates from $99 a night for a terrace room in the Beach Tower, free access to Aquaventure waterpark (savings of $139 a day) and free breakfast and dinner for kids ages 11 and younger, with the purchase of adult meal plan (from $89 a day). For example, in early December, a couple pays $321 for two nights, including taxes.
Book a minimum of two nights by Tuesday; travel through Dec. 19; blackout dates apply. By comparison, in late December, the rate increases to $260 a night. Info: (888) 877-7525, www.atlantisbahamas.com.
• MSC Cruises is offering several promos, including cabin upgrades, kids sail free, drink coupons and included gratuities. For example, a balcony cabin on MSC Divina’s seven-night cruise, which sails from Miami on Nov. 29, now starts at $1,596 (with taxes) for a family of four with two children younger than 12 – a savings of $600. Price also includes adult gratuities valued at $168.
Book a cabin at the Fantastica level, which includes such perks as 50 percent discounts on fitness classes, and receive 24 drink vouchers per couple ($144 value). The promos apply to select sailings of MSC Divina departing through October 2015 in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, and select sailings of MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia departing November through April 2015 in the Mediterranean. Free gratuities apply only to MSC Divina sailings. Book by Friday. Info: 866-545-8091, www.msccruisesusa.com.
• Norwegian Cruise Line has a deal on last-minute cruises to the Caribbean. For example, the four-day Bahamas cruise departing Miami on Monday starts at $221 per person double, including taxes.
The seven-day Bahamas and Florida cruise, which sails round trip from New York, starts at $574 per person double, with taxes. Depart Nov. 2 or 9. Info: (866) 234-7350, www.ncl.com.
• Sandals Resorts, the all-inclusive chain of Caribbean properties, is offering a slew of deals, including air credits of up to $1,000, spa or tour credits of up to $305, and free golf. The specials apply to resorts in Jamaica, the Bahamas, St. Lucia, Antigua, Grenada and Barbados. For example, at Sandals Emerald Bay on Great Exuma in the Bahamas, receive a $1,000 per-room air credit on stays of at least seven nights; $550 for five or six nights; and $350 for three or four nights. In addition, earn a $205 credit for spa treatments or tours (swimming with pigs, bone fishing, ATV, etc.) on stays of four or five nights, and a $305 credit on stays of six nights. For a week in early November, a couple pays $4,061, including taxes, a savings of $6,061. Book by Friday; travel by Dec. 27, 2016 (or Dec. 31, 2015, for golf); blackout dates apply. Info: (888) 726-3257, www.sandals.com.