• The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary Club, 5-6 p.m., The Jacobs Institute, 875 Ellicott Street, 5th Floor. Information: email@example.com.
• Sales & Marketing Executives’ monthly dinner and networking meeting, 5:15 p.m., Templeton Landing, 2 Templeton Terrace. Dinner, 6:15 p.m. Topic: Be Heard: Influence Marketing-Locating, Engaging, and Motivating Costumers Online. Cost: Free, SME members; $40, nonmembers; $15, students. Registration: 622-2279 or www.bnsme.org.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year Awards Dinner, 5:30 p.m., Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, 6461 Transit Road, Depew. Cost: $69.50 Chamber members; $80, nonmembers. Registration: www.amherst.org or 632-6905.
• Rotary Club of Williamsville, weekly meeting, 6:15-7:30 p.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 472-9325.
• BNI Professionals, networking meeting, 6:30-8:30 a.m., Realty USA, 6000 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville. Light breakfast. Information: 689-2601.
• BNI Executive Marketing Team, breakfast meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information: 818-2526 or www.bniemt.com.
• Pro-Net Professional Networking Group meeting, 8 a.m., Guerilla Video Solutions, 233 Fillmore Ave., Tonawanda. Reservations: 632-6905.
• The Zonta Club of Amherst, 6 p.m., Giancarlo’s Restaurant, 5110 Main St., Williamsville.
•Seminars and classes
• Erie County Legislator Edward Rath, in partnership with several business agencies, Business Forum, 6 p.m., The Irishman Pub and Eatery, 5601 Main St., Williamsville. Topic: Discussion of future opportunities for public-private partnerships. Reservations: 858-8676 or email Edward.email@example.com.
• The Rotary Club of West Seneca, breakfast meeting, 7:45 a.m., Alton’s Restaurant, 2221 Transit Road. Speaker: John Murphy, Radio Voice of the Buffalo Bills. Cost: $10. Information: 864-0506, wsrotary.org, or facebook.com/WestSenecaRotary.
• The Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce, morning business exchange networking group meeting, 8 a.m., Broadway Deli, 5430 Broadway, Lancaster Village. No cost to members or member guests. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce, Healthcare Information Session, 9 a.m., 400 Essjay Road, Suite 150, Williamsville. Reservations: 632-6905.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for individuals in career/job transition, 10 a.m., Harlem Road Community Center, 4255 Harlem Road, Amherst. Call: 276-1117.
• BNI Pinnacle, networking meeting, 6:30-8:30 a.m., Transit Valley Country Club, 8920 Transit Road, East Amherst. Reservations: 677-9400.
• BNI Signature, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., K of C Banquet Facility, 2735 Union Road, Cheektowaga. Information: 886-1257, Ext. 201.
• The WNY Business Alliance, business-to-business networking meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Millennium Hotel and Resort, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga. Call: 310-3235.
• The Western New York Business Network Group for professionals, 7:45 a.m., Comfort Inn, 1 Flint Road, Amherst, Information: 553-8883.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce, New Member Orientation, 8-9:30 a.m., 400 Essjay Road, Suite 150, Williamsville. Reservations: 632-6905.
• Rotary Club of Buffalo, 12:15 p.m., Templeton Landing, 2 Templeton Terrace. Program: Current Elections, presented by Bob McCarthy, Buffalo News political reporter. 854-3397 or email@example.com.
Seminars and classes
• The Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center and the North Tonawanda Public Library, free business workshops for local business owners, 6-8 p.m., North Tonawanda Library, 505 Meadow Drive, North Tonawanda. Program: Financing Sources and Business Plan Development. Registration: 210-2515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; information: www.niagarasbdc.org.
• BNI Enterprise, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Fairdale Banquet Center, 672 Wehrle Drive, Amherst. Information: 316-2302.
• BNI Circle of Excellence, networking meeting, 6:45-9 a.m., Milo’s Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Call 408-2525.
• Downtown Toastmasters, 7:30-8:30 a.m., 257 W. Genesee St., Buffalo. Guests are welcome. 4350.toastmastersclubs.org.
• Amherst Chamber of Commerce Toastmasters, 7:45-9 a.m., KeyBank Office, 3920 Main St., Amherst. Registration: www.amherst.org or 632-6905.
• Working for Downtown, Buffalo Talks Speaker Series, noon-1 p.m., Central Library, 1 Lafayette Square (second-floor meeting room). Free. Program: Start Up Tech Companies with Steve Raines, Algonquin Studios; Dan Magnuszewski, Z80 Labs; Jon Spitz, 43 North and Clark Dever, a local entrepreneur. Required reservations or to order a $10 box lunch: email@example.com.
• The International Association of Administrative Professionals, networking and dinner meeting, 5:15 p.m., Larkin Building, 726 Exchange St., 8th Floor, Barton Room. Dinner, 6 p.m. Information and reservations: Barbara Mathews, 803-6358 (H) or 819-5392 (W) or Barbara.Mathews@fnfg.com.
• Buffalo Niagara Chapter of NYS Women, networking and dinner meeting 5:30 p.m., The Protocol, 6766 Transit Road, Williamsville. Dinner, 6 p.m. Topic: Internships: Good, Bad, or Awesome? Cost: $30, member; $35, guest. Contact: Katharine Smith, 839-3696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.