Potential repairs to Four Rod Road are among the issues that will be discussed when the Wales Town Board conducts a workshop Tuesday.
The town received a petition signed by residents seeking repairs to a roughly one-mile stretch, between the intersection of Route 20A north to Liberia Road in Marilla. But the road is a county highway, and any repairs would have to be performed by Erie County.
Discussions about the 2015 town budget also are scheduled to begin.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 12345 Big Tree Road.
• Elma’s Conservation Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Marilla Town Board has a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1740 Two Rod Road.
• The Marshall Dillon Band performs at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at Elma Village Green Park. Cub Scout Pack 281 will be selling hot dogs and corn.
• Discussions about a capital project in the Iroquois School District are on the agenda of this week’s School Board meeting, which begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Room 32 of the Intermediate/Middle School, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma.
• A meeting of Elma’s Multiple Dwelling Code Committee begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.