Southern Erie County
Electronic cigarettes are the subject of a special meeting of the Eden School Board this week.
The board will vote on a proposed change to the e-cigarette policy, which would allow personnel to remove and keep e-cigarettes instead of returning them.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the cafeteria of the junior-senior high school, 3150 Schoolview Road.
• Music Krew with John Maguda performs at 7 p.m. Tuesday in front of Eden Elementary School on Main Street.
• The Concord Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 86 Franklin St., Springville.
• A meeting of the Springville-Griffith Institute School Board begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the library of the high school, 290 N. Buffalo St.
• A work session of the Evans Town Board begins at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 8787 Erie Road, Angola.
• Erie County Wind Ensemble performs at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Angola’s Centennial Park. Rain site is Angola Theater on North Main Street.
• A meeting of the Boston Town Board begins at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road. An agenda review session starts at 6:30.
• Mercantile Musicians will perform country and bluegrass music from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in Fiddlers Green Park, Franklin and Buffalo streets, Springville. Rain site is Concord Town Hall, 86 Franklin St.
• A hot dog fundraiser, sponsored by Erie County Legislature Chairman John J. Mills, R-Orchard Park, and Majority Leader Joseph C. Lorigo, C-West Seneca, will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at West Falls-Colden Library, 1966 Davis Road, West Falls.
• Colden Community Farmer’s Market is held from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Bread of Life Outreach Center, 8745 Supervisor Ave.