Southern Erie County
Live outdoor music returns to the Town of Eden on Tuesday, with the start of the Eden Summer Concert Series.
The Billy McEwen Band, which plays blues music, will perform at 7 p.m. in front of Eden Elementary School on Main Street.
Several styles of music will be represented in the weekly concerts through Aug. 26, including glam, folk, country, bluegrass and 1950s songs.
• The Concord Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 86 Franklin St., Springville.
• Road Runners will perform oldies and rock 'n roll music at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the William G. Houston Gazebo at Angola’s Centennial Park, Center Road.
• Francis McLaughlin, director of the Erie County Veterans Service Agency, will talk about the veterans’ property tax exemption at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the cafeteria at Eden Junior-Senior High School, 3150 Schoolview Road. He will answer questions afterward.
• The Eden School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the cafeteria at the junior-senior high school.
• A meeting of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals begins at 7:15 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• Country music, performed by Paul Zittel & Pure Country, will be featured at 5:30 p.m. Friday as the Concerts in the Park series continues in the Village of Springville. The band will play until the fireworks begin in Concord Town Park on Buffalo Road.
• Colden Community Farmer’s Market is held from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Bread of Life Outreach Center, 8745 Supervisor Ave.