Share this article

print logo

Edwin and Rosalie Tucker

Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Tucker of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. John Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner at Cammarata’s Restaurant in Lockport. Mr. Tucker and the former Rosalie Galbo were married April 24, 1954, in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Lockport. He is a retired courier for Newfane Hospital. She is retired owner for Tucker’s Ceramic, in business for over 40 years. They have two children, six grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.