The Great Pumpkin Farm, 11199 Main St., will hold the final day of its World Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest today.
Also this week:
• The Clarence Planning Board will hold an executive meeting from 9 a.m. to noon Monday in the Hallock Conference Room of Town Hall, 1 Town Place.
• Town Court will be held in front of Justice Powers from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Town Hall, and in front of Justice Sillars from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Town Board will hold a work session at 9 a.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
• The Clarence Chamber of Commerce will hold a Business Roundtable Luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Protocol Restaurant, 6766 Transit Road.
David Hartzell, town supervisor and chairman of the Clarence IDA and James Rash, economic development officer of the town IDA, will give presentations. Cost per lunch is $20. For tickets, call 631-3888.
• The town Planning Board will hold a work session at 6:30 p.m. and a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
• Town officials will hold an FBI seminar from 9 a.m. to noon Thursday in the Town Hall auditorium.
• The town Historical Society will hold a meeting from 7 to 8 p.m. Thursday at 10465 Main St.