As expected, some Buffalo Bills participated more today
after not practicing Wednesday.
Most notable were defensive linemen Mario Williams and Kyle
Williams and cornerback Leodis McKelvin.
Kyle Williams confirmed he sat out Wednesday's session to rest
his surgically repaired Achilles. He said it's important to get whenever he can,
especially with the quick turnaround for next Thursday's road game against the Cleveland Browns.
Bills coach Doug Marrone reiterated that McKelvin's availability
for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens likely won't be determined until
just before the game.
Did not practice
- Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (hand)
- Cornerback Stephon Gilmore (wrist)
- Cornerback Ron Brooks (foot)
- Kicker Dustin Hopkins (groin)
- Wide receiver Stevie Johnson (hamstring)
- Guard Kraig Urbik (knee)
- Defensive end Mario Williams (ankle)
- Defensive tackler Kyle Williams (Achilles)
- Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus (ankle)
- Cornerback Leodis McKelvin (hamstring)
- Safety Jairus Byrd (feet)
- Running back C.J. Spiller (quadriceps)
- Guard Doug Legursky (knee)