City lawmakers this week will consider the sale of 99 Chenango St. and 335-339 Massachusetts Ave. to People United for Sustainable Housing.
PUSH is redeveloping a single-family home at 99 Chenango St. and is building a two-family home on two vacant lots at 335 and 339 Massachusetts Ave.
The project will create five apartments.
The Common Council already granted designated developer status for PUSH for the properties, and the total sale price of $14,100 for the parcels.
The agreement will be discussed during the Common Council’s Community Development Committee meeting at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
Also this week:
• The Buffalo Sewer Authority will meet at 9 a.m. Monday in the training room of the wastewater treatment plant’s administration building, 90 W. Ferry St.
• The Planning Board will meet at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• Enterprise Charter School will hold a board of trustees meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the school’s board room, 275 Oak St.