* The Wright Summer Camp, held at Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin House Complex in Buffalo's Parkside neighborhood, is from 9 p.m. to 3 p.m. July 16-20 and July 23-27. The camp is for two groups: children entering third and fourth grade and children entering fifth and sixth grade. Cost is $150 for members and $175 for non-members (each week). Campers will explore the creative environment designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and participate in activities including papermaking, construction, design, restoration, gardening, photography and architecture. The activities will be different each week. For details, call 856-3858 or visit www.darwinmartinhouse.org.
* The Jewish Community Center in Getzville offers camps for children this summer including kiddie camp (three- and five-day options), summer in the suburbs, and summer in the city. Camps begin June 25. The JCC is also sponsoring Camp Centerland in Elma from June 25 to Aug. 17 for grades K-10. Prices vary. JCC camps are directed by experienced, dedicated and well-trained staffers. Daily activities include swim lessons by certified instructors. Visit www.jccbuffalo.org or call 688-4114, ext. 336.
* Spencer Johnson of the Buffalo Bills will host free football and cheerleading camps from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on June 2 at Kenney Field in the Town of Tonawanda. The camps are open to students in grades 1-8. Campers will receive two hours of instruction from pro athletes and coaches. For more information, visit www.SpencerDJohnson.com.
* The Forrestel Farm Riding & Sports Camp, 11380 Main St., Medina, is holding an overnight camp for girls June 17 to Aug. 17. There are one-, two- and four-week sessions. Forrestel also has a two-week coed session that begins July 29 and run to Aug. 10. The camps are open to children ages 7-16. Besides learning to ride horses, other activities include tennis, woodworking, arts, crafts, paddling, archery sports and more. For more details, call (585) 798-2222 or visit www.forrestel.com.
* The Buffalo Bandits will hold a camp July 9-11 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for ages 8-18 at the First Niagara Center. Cost is $375 and the camp is limited to 26 students. Price includes: personalized Bandits jersey; camp pinnie and T-shirt; personalized locker stall with nameplate in Bandits locker room; 2012 Bandits yearbook and team photo; four ticket vouchers for a 2013 Bandits home game; lunch, strength and conditioning session, and guest speaker each day; daily contests and prizes. The Bandits will also have a camp July 16-18 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for ages 8-18 at Nichols School. Cost is $250 and includes: camp pinnie and T-shirt; 2012 Bandits yearbook and team photo; two ticket vouchers for a 2013 Bandits home game; lunch, strength and conditioning session, and a guest speaker each day. Instructors for both camps include Mark Steenhuis, Billy Dee Smith, Steve Priolo, Darris Kilgour and Rich Kilgour. Call Scott Loffler at 855-4122, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bandits.com.
* Bishop Timon-St. Jude's enrichment camp for boys grades 6-8 will be held in two sessions: July 16-20 and July 23-27 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $100 per week, $175 for both weeks. Call 826-3610, ext. 243.
* Cardinal O'Hara is running its boys basketball camp July 9-13 at the high school in Tonawanda. Contact coach Dave Pfohman at 695-2600 to register.
The camps listed here were either mistakenly omitted, missed the deadline, or had information that was incorrect in the Summer Camps Directory that was published May 3.