1. What was the principal wood used by Thomas Chippendale for the famous Chippendale furniture made in the 1700s?
2. Identify the "Sagebrush State."
3. If a person were on the moon, he would have about one-half, one-third or one-sixth of his weight on earth?
4. Name the French king who was the husband of Marie Antoinette.
5. What kind of roof is on a gondola railroad car?
6. Where is Emory University?
7. How were Presidents William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison related?
8. Where on the body does a person wear a ghillie?
9. A caribou is a variety of fox. True or false?
10. For what do the letters in "CARE" stand?
4. Louis XVI.
5. A gondola car has no roof.
7. Benjamin Harrison was William Henry Harrison's grandson.
8. The foot. A ghillie is a shoe.
9. False, it is a variety of deer.
10. "Cooperative for American Relief Everywhere."