1. What is diffraction of light beams?
2. There are how many major islands of Hawaii?
3. A person who works without prodding may be called a self-s_________.
4. The halibut is of the flounder fish family. True or false?
5. Name the capital of Chile.
6. The Atlantic Charter was a World War II-era declaration of principles between what two nations?
7. What is an ice floe?
8. Who created the fictional character Tarzan?
9. Describe an atoll.
10. In football, if an offensive player is grounded with the ball behind his own goal line, how many points are scored for the other team?
1. Beams that bend slightly passing around opaque objects that are partly blocking beams' path.
2. Eight (Hawaii, Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Kenai, Nihau, Molokai, Kahoolawe).
6. Great Britain and the United States.
7. A sheet of floating ice.
8. Edgar Rice Burroughs.
9. A ring-shaped coral island mostly or completely surrounding a lagoon.
10. Two (for a safety).