1. Identify the major American river that has its beginning at Lake Itasca, Minn.
2. What is the common name for the membrane that is located at the end of the ear canal?
3. What is the outside color of a rainbow?
4. According to Benjamin Franklin, what makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise?
5. What is the capital of Pakistan?
6. The Green Bay Packers have won four Super Bowl games. How many have the Packers lost?
7. Slide and valve are the two basic types of what musical instrument?
8. The last week of Lent is known as _________ Week. Fill in the blank.
9. In slang, what is a "gumshoe?"
10. Is the dromedary the one- or two-humped camel?
1. Mississippi River.
3. Red. The inside color is violet.
4. "Early to bed and early to rise."
6. The Packers have lost one Super Bowl game. They won the first two Super Bowl contests -- in 1967 and 1968 -- and in 1997 and 2011.
8. "Holy." It begins with Palm Sunday and concludes with "Holy Saturday" or the "Great Sabbath." It also includes "Good Friday."
9. A detective. In regular usage, a gumshoe is a rubber overshoe.