1. What is the White Rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland" looking for?
2. In what language was the Bible written originally?
3. There are how many Federal Reserve Banks?
4. What is the complete title of Robert Louis Stevenson's novel "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"?
5. Are morning glories annual or perennial?
6. Pronounce the name "Aloysius."
7. True or false: An hour consists of 2,400 seconds?
8. What is separated by the tympanic membrane?
9. In baseball, is a ball fair or foul if it is batted and hits the foul line?
10. Five of the 15 member nations of the United Nations Security Council are permanent. Name them.
1. A pair of white kid gloves and a fan.
2. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew and the New Testament in Greek.
3. Twelve (Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Richmond, Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas and San Francisco).
4. "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."
7. False, there are 3,600 seconds in an hour.
8. The middle and outer ears.
10. China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and United States.