1. Petruchio is a ghost character in what play by William Shakespeare?
2. What is meant by the Latin term "corpus delicti"?
3. Identify the oldest state police force in the United States.
4. How many separate blocks or squares are in a hopscotch court?
5. Is it true or false that the hardest substance is diamond?
6. Who was the Biblical character who died when he pulled down the temple upon himself and his enemies?
7. What is the origin of the expression "a cock and bull story," meaning a story not to be believed?
8. In what direction is Australia from New Zealand?
9. Who wrote "For Whom The Bell Tolls"?
10. Name any four of the five Great Lakes.
1. "Romeo and Juliet."
2. Basically, it means having the facts to prove a crime. The term refers to the body of the victim in a murder case.
3. Texas Rangers, established in 1835.
7. It probably goes back to ancient fables where animals talked to each other. The idea of a conversation between a cock and bull would be difficult to believe.
9. Ernest Hemingway.
10. Lakes Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario.