1. Name the French scientist who founded the science of bacteriology.
2. To do something with all one's strength and ability is to do it "tooth and " Complete the expression.
3. An image formed by the lens of the eye on the retina is carried by the optic nerve to what part of the body?
4. Who wrote "Mutiny on the Bounty"?
5. Johnny Appleseed was the nickname of what frontiersman who planted apple trees throughout the Midwest?
6. Identify "the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street."
7. In the Bible, Zebulun is the 10th son of
8. What is the capital of Myanmar, a country in Asia formerly known as Burma?
9. President Eisenhower's likeness is on the face of a coin of what denomination?
10. In dry measure, how many pecks equal a bushel?
1. Louis Pasteur.
3. The brain.
4. Charles Nordhoff.
5. John Chapman.
6. The Bank of England.
8. Yangon (formerly known as Rangoon).
9. A $1 coin.
10. Four pecks.