1. What was the entertainment name of Nathan Birnbaum?
2. In what country was Al Capone born?
3. On the television show "Dallas," the "J.R." of J.R. Ewing stood for what names?
4. What Detroit Tigers player hit almost 400 home runs but never 30 in one season?
5. What is the largest animal?
6. Identify the tribe of Indian chief Geronimo.
7. On what continent is Egypt?
8. In what state does the Shenandoah River form?
9. What is the largest bank in the United States.
10. Lyndon B. Johnson succeeded to the presidency when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963. Johnson was elected president in 1964, defeating what Republican opponent?
1. George Burns.
2. Italy, in 1899. He grew up in Brooklyn.
3. "John Ross."
4. Al Kaline. He hit 399 career home runs and had a season's high of 29.
5. Blue whale, which grows to more than 100 feet long.
9. Bank of America. Its assets were nearly $2.6 trillion in 2009.
10. Barry M. Goldwater.