Series: Series tied, 3-3.
Faceoff: 7:30, Wells Fargo Center.
TV: MSG. Radio: 550 AM, 930 AM
> Thumbs up
* Danny Briere (above): Yeah, who'd want to build a team around that guy? He leads the Flyers in goals and inspirational speeches.
* James van Riemsdyk: This category should be renamed in his honor. Another goal and 10 more shots in Game Six.
* Marc-Andre Gragnani: He leads rookies with seven points, which makes you wonder: Why wasn't he in Buffalo earlier?
> Thumbs down
* Peter Laviolette: Flyers winning despite the coach. Michael Leighton and Zac Rinaldo were terrible decisions.
* Tim Connolly: There was no way to avoid Mike Richards, but once again he has more injuries than goals.
* The end of the series: Can't they make this best-of-nine? The on- and off-ice action has been pure joy.
> Keys for the Sabres
* Don't get overwhelmed. It's the first Game Seven for many, but remember it's still just hockey.
* Score early again. The Flyers have proved they can rally, but quieting the crowd would be a plus.
* Don't let cheaters win. Briere has been cherry-picking successfully, so stay back with the Philly forward.
> Keys for the Flyers
* Let the Sabres take the lead. It seems Philly doesn't show up till it's been punched a few times.
* Keep pressuring Buffalo into poor clearing attempts that open up plays down low.
* Make first-period saves. They might already be prepping for Round Two if the goalies were better.
-- John Vogl